- Multiple reports of run-away with no explanation as to whereabouts;
- Unexplained absences from school for a period of time;
- Child has new clothes, or accessories with no explanation;
- Child has money with no explanation as to how they received it;
- Receiving phone calls from older males;
- Sexual activity;
- History of medical-sexually transmitted diseases;
- Police reports of child located in areas known for prostitution;
- Age between 11-17 y/o;
- Journals of child documenting exploitative activity;
- Sudden change in behavior;
- Internet activity with computer a constant (Beware of Websites).
- Injuries from beatings or weapons;
- Brands or scarring indicating ownership (Tattoos/Pimps names);
- Indications of drug or alcohol abuse;
- Emotional instability.